Monday, November 8, 2010

Although my mother would kill me knowing that I was thinking of Christmas before Thanksgiving has passed, I've been excited enough to throw caution to the wind! It's the first year I plan on getting a tree on my own. Even though I am probably going to spend too much money on decorations and everything, I am looking forward to it all. To attempt to defray some of the costs I am making a few of my own using glass ornaments and recycled paper, which I am also enjoying doing.

5 comments:

  1. Making your own also makes them more personal and special to you. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome are those? I love it. I saw you on the Etsy forums and became your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I think I'm going to try a whole hand-made rustic look for the tree

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my first tree...I went all out and spent too much money and strung popcorn!! Thirty two years later I'm still doing the same thing!!! Go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete